New World Order
Mikhail Gorbachev - “First of all, we must return to the well-known human values that are embodied in the ideals of the world religions and also in the socialist ideas that inherited much more from those values. Further, we need to search for a new paradigm of development that is based on those values and that is capable of leading us all toward a genuinely humanistic or, more precisely, humanistic-ecological culture of living.”
What does this new world order look like? Alduous Huxley’s “Brave New World”? With the impact of people such as John Dewey, father of the modern education system; John M. Keynes, father of Keynesian economics; and Christopher C. Langdell, father of modern jurisprudence. What do you get when you combine the influence of these four men? You have a revised communism alive and well indwelling within America’s government structure, economic direction, the school system and all backed up by American judges and lawyers.
This sounds very confrontational, so let me rephrase. There is an undercurrent in American culture that has been masked and if that mask were to be removed we would find a hideous power-play moving our nation towards socialism (a mere stepping stone to communism).
Am I saying that the teachers, lawyers, judges, and government officials are all a bunch of Marxists? No. That is not what I am saying. What I wish to convey is that common philosophies have been accepted that have hidden agenda’s delved within them. These seemingly harmless philosophies have been accepted and has blinded many towards the direction such beliefs hold.
Herbert Marcuse - “One can rightfully speak of a cultural revolution, since the protest is directed toward the whole cultural establishment; including the morality of existing society... there is one thing we can say with complete assurance. The traditional idea of revolution and the traditional strategy of revolution has ended. These ideas are old-fashioned... what we must undertake is a type of diffuse and dispersed disintegration of the system.” (emphasis added)
Further articles will articulate these areas a little more in-depth, but for now, I wish to look at some of the Communist parties goals set way back in the 1960’s.
11) Promote the UN as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
15) Capture one or both political parties.
16) Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17) Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of ‘teacher’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
19) Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20) Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21) Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motion pictures.
22) Continue to discredit American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. (An American Communist cell was told to ‘eliminate’ all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.)
25) Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26) Promote homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as ‘normal, natural, healthy’.
27) Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with ‘social’ religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a ‘religious crutch’.
28) Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of ‘Separation of Church and State’.
32) Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture - education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
40) Discredit the ‘family’ as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41) Emphasize the need to raise children away from the ‘negative’ influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blanks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
American History marks the ‘Red Scare’ and McCarthyism as a mistake and a propaganda movement that was unnecessary and harmful. But when reading this, it makes me wonder if it wasn’t closer to the truth. How many of these have actually come true? Do you see the influence this agenda may have upon American culture? Do you see how much it has already accomplished? Do we still see communism as a threat, or are we more willing to step into a world commune?
(Caveat - Do not be confused with the placement of this article, I place it under Secular Humanism and not Marxism because Marxism is just the tool Humanists are using: D. James Kennedy - “Humanists are socialist by nature. Like Karl Marx, they see private property as primitive and selfish, nationalism and pride of country as dangerous, and allegiance to any power other than the socialist state should be illegal. Ideas, ethics, and the means of production belong to the state.”)
(2nd Caveat - As you read this article and the one's following, I do not wish to allude to any type or form of conspiracy, I only wish for you to be wary of what is going on and what you place your trust or support upon. Be wary of giving government more control. Be wary of people who push certain ideas that have socialist undertones. Be cognizant of what certain ideas are really advocating. Behind all the red tape...)